You can rest assured your new air conditioner will keep your home cool in summer
Air conditioner repair
There are many reasons why your air conditioning system may be giving you problems. Typical reasons for malfunctioning or damaged air conditioners include:
- Your air conditioner is not turning on
- Your air conditioner is constantly running
- Your air conditioning system is freezing over
- Hot air flows out
- There is no cool air flowing
- There are water leaks
- Unusual smells or noises are coming from your air conditioning unit
Our air conditioning service includes the repair of your air conditioner, so contact us today to get a technician to troubleshoot any issues you may have. We are available 24/7 and are ready to take your call.
Air conditioner installation
We spend much time indoors, so you want to make it feel as comfortable as possible. This includes having the right temperature in your home all year round.
At First Choice Heating and Air Conditioning, we specialize in air conditioner installations. Using high-quality brands with a standard warranty, you can rest assured your new air conditioner will keep your home cool in summer, lasting for years to come.
When to Replace AC
Air conditioners have limited lifespans, so there will come a time when your air conditioner can't be repaired and will need to get replaced.
There are many signs to look out for when it's time to replace your air conditioning system:
- Your energy bills are higher than usual
- Your air conditioning system is older than 20 years
- Air conditioner repairs are more frequent
- You have regular refrigerant leaks or a lot of replacement parts
- Your air conditioner is less able to generate cold air
To avoid air conditioner service replacement, ensure regular air conditioning system maintenance by contacting our team.
Finding the Right Air Conditioner to Meet Your Cooling Needs
If it's time to get your air conditioner replaced, you want to ensure the new air conditioner installation is done correctly and efficiently. You can count on us at First Choice Heating and Air Conditioning to ensure the new air conditioning system is right for you.
Our knowledgeable team will:
- Ensure the air conditioning system is the right size by using the square footage of your home or office, providing a successful air conditioner installation process. This prevents the unit from wearing out faster, affecting the humidity levels indoors, or wasting energy;
- Ensure the air conditioner is energy efficient. An energy-efficient air conditioning unit uses less energy, reduces monthly energy costs, and is environmentally friendly;
- Prioritize noise sensitivity when choosing the right air conditioning system for you.
- Ensure your home is cooled in every area of your home or office, including the rooms that are typically warmer than others.
Contact First Choice Heating and Air Conditioning to speak to one of our friendly consultants to get more information about our air conditioner services.
Brands We Carry
We work closely with supplier from a wide rang of sectors, building long-term relationships with big business.
Google Review from Real Customers
What Our Customers Are Saying