We are available 24/7 for any emergency repairs.
Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps are similar to central air conditioning units, as they create comfort in your home by moving air through indoor and outdoor coils. Preventing expensive and inconvenient heat pump repair services is made easier by regularly cleaning, checking, and maintaining the system.
In addition, regular maintenance will ensure the following:
- Increase energy efficiency
- Extend the lifespan of the heat pump unit
- Save you money with fewer repairs
By scheduling an appointment with one of our licensed technicians, you will benefit from saving money from costly repairs and enjoy a comfortable home or office.
What to Expect During Heat Pump Maintenance Services
During a maintenance call, you can expect a First Choice Heating & Air Conditioning licensed technician to evaluate your heat pump's performance at various temperatures. The evaluation will determine the condition of the unit and what repairs or adjustments are needed.
Heat pump maintenance services include inspection and cleaning when the electricity is turned off.
During the appointment, you can also expect the following maintenance services:
- Replace or clean the air filter if needed.
- Ensure that all electrical connection parts are in good working order.
- Examine the airflow and refrigerant charge levels, and look for leaks.
- Inspect that each component's physical connections are secure.
- Inspect the reversing valve.
- Look for any bulging or unusually colored markings on the run capacitor.
- Examine and clean the coil and exterior unit.
- Check the defrost cycle.
- The air handler unit's blower parts will be cleaned and adjusted.
- Condensate drainage will be inspected and cleaned.
Once the heat pump maintenance is complete, you will receive a report of all the completed tests and inspections. In addition, the technician will provide you with recommendations for necessary repairs or replacements.
When to Repair Your Heat Pump
You may need to get your heat pump repaired for many reasons. The most common causes include the following:
- Your heat pump is constantly running
- The heat pump is frozen
- The heat pump is blowing cold air instead of warm air
If you're living in GTA and experiencing any of the above issues or simply need regular maintenance scheduled, contact us for an appointment. We are available 24/7 for any emergency repairs.
Need Help with HVAC Services?
No heating, cooling or hot water?
We offer 24/7 Emergency repairs and customer support; Minimize
cost and the inconvience of repairs; Regular maintenance from
our experienced professionals.
Get A Free Quote!
"*" indicates required fields