At First Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide air conditioner services for ductless HVAC
Some Canadians have homes without ductwork. If you’re one of them, there is a solution for you. Without connecting ductwork, a ductless air conditioner system, also known as a mini-split, can provide warm or cold air to one or more rooms. For rooms that need heating or cooling, sunrooms, garages, and other parts of the house, ductless air conditioners is a terrific solution.
At First Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide air conditioner services for ductless HVAC that include:
When is a Ductless Air Conditioning System Right For You?
A ductless air conditioner is right for you if:
- Your home has no ductwork
- You want an energy-efficient system
- You are looking for a simple air conditioner installation process
- You need multiple zone control in your home, as some rooms are warmer or cooler than others
Why Choose a Ductless Air Conditioner Over Window Units
Ductless air conditioners are quieter, more secure, and less intrusive than window or freestanding portable units. Freestanding units also take up more space than ductless air conditioners, especially if you live in a small home.
Why Choose a Ductless Air Conditioner Over Central Air Systems
Compared to a central air conditioning system, ductless air conditioners are less expensive and eliminate losses expected in air ducts. Ductless air conditioner installation processes are easier than central air systems, as ductwork is unnecessary, making it the cheaper option.
First Choice Heating & Air Conditioning: Make Us Your First Choice
There are many benefits to ductless air conditioners. The following are the most common:
- Unlike central air systems, ductless air conditioners are more energy efficient, making them an affordable option in the long run.
- Ductless air conditioner installations are cheaper than central air systems.
- Ductless air conditioning systems are ideal for older homes that have no ductwork.
- Ductless air conditioning systems are perfect for bigger homes that have rooms with different temperatures. They provide multiple cooling zones, ensuring your home is cool or warm in every room.
- A ductless air conditioning system is less messy to install, as they only require a small hole in your home’s wall.
- Ductless air conditioners are less noisy than central air systems.
Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioners
Contact our expert team for more information if you need a ductless air conditioning system. We have many years of experience providing top-notch services with premium brands.
Need Help with HVAC Services?
No heating, cooling or hot water?
We offer 24/7 Emergency repairs and customer support; Minimize
cost and the inconvience of repairs; Regular maintenance from
our experienced professionals.
Get A Free Quote!
"*" indicates required fields